Thursday, February 7, 2008

Can You Live Without TV?

Honestly, my answer to that is yes and no. That is because my addiction to TV viewing is seasonal. There are times when I really don't feel like watching TV, and there are times I would really rush for home just to catch my favorite evening shows. I could get hooked into a well-produced soap opera. Mind you, Philippine soap operas are getting better and better.. Thanks to Channels 2 and 7 for always coming up with very good TV programs.
I guess, I can survive without TV. I will die with no food and water but I won't die without TV. When I was a child, I liked watching cartoons (Popeye, Space Ghost, Mighty Mouse, Captain America..) , but we don't have TV. I go to our neighbor and sneak in their window to see those TV programs. Those were the days.
Unlike years ago when there were only a few TV channels, we now have cable TV that offers numerous TV broadcasts, local and international. This makes millions of people glued in their TV sets.
Are you a TV addict. Try to take this simply quiz and know if you are..

No comments: